[Support request] Large gap between containers (mobile)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Large gap between containers (mobile)

Home Forums Support Large gap between containers (mobile)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lars

Hi guys,

only in mobile-version, there is a large gap between the containers (blog-posts) on the startpage. Any ideas how to fix that?

Site: http://www.zehnideen.de

Thanks!
    Lars

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you try clearing you cache. If it still persists clear the cache and disable it and let us know.

Lars

Hi David,

that didn’t work. I’ve cleared cache in Autoptimize and deactivated Autoptimize, but the problem is still there.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

hmmm… very odd. could you try disabling plugins, it looks as though something is interfering with the height calculation for placing the posts.

Lars

Thanks, it seems that “a3 Lazy Load” plugin is the problem. Mobile-site looks normal, when i deactivate it. Any ideas for another Lazy Load-Plugin that works fine with GP?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Were you using masonry before? If so, we need to “reload” masonry once the images have loaded. We need to implement some built-in measures to do this, but it’s hard with all the different lazy loading plugins out there.

If a3 Lazy Load has a method we can hook into to re-load masonry, we can likely give you some code. Any chance you can ask their support team what the best way is?

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.