Landing Page using Page Header addon

Home Forums Support Landing Page using Page Header addon

Home Forums Support Landing Page using Page Header addon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dawn

Hi Tom,

I’m finally digging in deep with the add-ons and LOVING the flexibility it gives me on my sites. I was able to set up an authentic landing page using the Page Header features. There are only two minor snags I ran into:

1. Issue: It says I can use HTML in the content, but for some reason the <input> fields in the form got deleted, even though the <form> tag was left intact. I made a work-around by coding a shortcode for the form, but it would have been easier if I could have just pasted the form HTML directly to the Page Header content.

2. Request: It would be nice if there was a checkbox in the Page Header settings of the posts/pages where I could just enable the main Page Header to be used on the page. It would save a lot of duplication and having to remember all the settings I used to get it just right.

Thanks for your awesome theme and continuing to keep it updated! It’s the first theme I’ve found that does everything I need and actually works all the time!

Dawn G.

Dawn

Oooh, I thought of one more thing – For the option to vertically center the page header, it would be cool if that option let you choose to vertically align top, middle, or bottom. It would be really useful for putting the email signup form at the bottom of the page header. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.