[Resolved] Keeping Centered Logo In Navigation Responsive

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Keeping Centered Logo In Navigation Responsive

Home Forums Support Keeping Centered Logo In Navigation Responsive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dario

Hi GeneratePress team,
    I am working in my development site to setup GeneratePress as our websites new theme. I love the centering logo in navigation look (https://docs.generatepress.com/article/centering-logo-navigation/) and am trying to achieve it. I like how it looks, but don’t know if it is fully responsive. When I slowly drag the page width smaller in my web browser, I hit a point where the site logo and nav start to pile on each other. I tried to change the navigation drop point, but that did not seem to fix it. Do you think there is a way, or maybe my setup just won’t work when using the centering method.

Since my site is in development, I would need to share credentials for you to see it, so please let me know how I can send that to you.

Appreciate any help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I like the look as well, but it does have some issues when there are too many menu items.

Any chance you can send us those credentials via the Account Issue form?: https://generatepress.com/contact

Be sure to mention this topic.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Dario

Thank you, Tom! I just sent the information in. No rush on a reply and all help is appreciated! πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Dario,

So it does look like you simply have too many menu items for this kind of layout once the screens gets too small.

Is it possible to move some of those items? If not, we could change the layout to logo on top of the navigation at the necessary width?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Dario

Hi Tom,
    Appreciate you looking at it! No worries and I was thinking this may be the case. I may be able to move some around and will play around with it. For now, I will abandon this idea and go back to the way I had it before. I did learn some things by trying this method though, so I am happy I found the past support links!

I’ll mark the ticket as resolved now.

Take care! πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good – let me know if you decide to re-visit it πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.