[Resolved] Just updated wordpress and my site has these error message now … help

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Just updated wordpress and my site has these error message now … help

Home Forums Support Just updated wordpress and my site has these error message now … help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christy

Hi, can you tell me what is happening with these error messages on my site : MomOnWheel.com.

_string(): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO) in /home3/cdloo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/easy-contact-forms-database.php on line 152

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home3/cdloo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/easy-contact-forms-database.php on line 152

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home3/cdloo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/easy-contact-forms-database.php:152) in /home3/cdloo/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1116.

Thanks,
    christy

Christy

Thanks, I managed to resolve this issue by deleting the contact form. This ticket can close now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.