[Resolved] Just Awesome

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Just Awesome

Home Forums Support Just Awesome

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Burt

This is not a ticket – just wanted to say that the whole experience is just awesome. I am rewriting a site from a very decent framework to the Generate Press framework and all I can say is the experience, on the whole, has been great so far.

Documentation is surprisingly up-to-date and easy to find what you are looking for. The same with the forum and I’ve found snippets that were easy to find with the searches.

Making changes is just great with all the added hooks and filters.

But what really made me write this support ticket, was I wanted to take the header widget out of the document flow and it was so easy and simple. In many frameworks, the header coding is difficult to make that kind of changes without a cascade of problems. Not the case with Generate Press – simple CSS selector name and change made.

I often charge by the number of CSS selectors that need to be changed and Generate Press is going to put me in the poor house.

BTW, the new header is awesome when it comes to having to convert 100s of pages and CPTs.

Anyway thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you! Love hearing stuff like this.

Really happy that you’re enjoying it so much – I really appreciate the feedback! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.