[Resolved] Issue with the mobile Version of Post

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Issue with the mobile Version of Post

Home Forums Support Issue with the mobile Version of Post

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sourabh

Hi,

Facing bit issue with mobile version (Seems with chrome), refer private section for more details –

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iumd88b8tb7mmfc/WhatsApp%20Image%202020-12-29%20at%209.58.39%20PM.jpeg?dl=0

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Let’s likely a caching issue – can you try disabling your caching plugin and give it another shot?

Sourabh

HI,

If caching plugins making so much problem then why peoples buying them ???

If I have to keep it disabled all the time, then it has no use for me ??

So do we have any alternate solution so that we can avoid such issues in the future??

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

issues arise with Cache plugins when they are incorrectly configured.
    You will need to work through each of the plugins settings, disabling each one to see which option is causing the problem. As this looks like a CSS problem you should begin checking the CSS settings first.

Also why developing a site or doing any type of customization work you should disable your cache, this will ensure you’re seeing the latest changes and NOT what the cache has stored. This is why we include it in the support forum checklist.

Sourabh

Do we get any error log for this?? I mean how u found its CSS issue, so that I will also refer in the future.

and in 2nd para you mean, I should keep disabled cache plugins till the time my website is not ready?? and should configure cache plugins once the site is done and ready to go live??

Should I disable the cache plugin while writing a post also ??? or for a post-it does not require ??

Actually my site load slow hence i installed the cache plugin, I will be thankful if you guiding further so that i can avoid such issues in the future..

Thanks David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

There is no error log as such.
    If the Styling of your site looks broken as in this case, then 99% of the time it will be CSS related.
    If functions stop working, such as the Mobile Menu not opening then those issues are generally Javascript related.

I personally do not enable a cache plugin until i am ready to go live with a site. At that time i will have all my plugins setup correctly, any custom code added and then i can configure my cache to work correctly with them.

Writing a post should not require you to disable the cache.
    You may however want to clear the cache if you’re not instantly seeing any changes you make.

In addition to Cache plugins you should check what caching your server is doing. If your server uses Page Caching then what you may see is an old cached page and not your latest version. This would require you to clear the server level caches.

Sourabh

Okay, I will keep in mind, You have quite experience David, so keep sharing your knowledge with us, its request… Thanku So Much.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.