[Resolved] issue with "section template" Elementor

Home Forums Support [Resolved] issue with "section template" Elementor

Home Forums Support issue with "section template" Elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    COINSI SAS

Hi guys !

I´m trying to edit with the template’s “section” into Elmentor Pro, but I can not drag the widgets. This only happens wwhen I create sections… Pop ups, Header, Footer or any page works ok !

I changed the theme to see if probably there was some problem… and yes ! I tried with other theme y i could edit good. Which is why I think the problem is of Generatepress and I dont Know what I have to do or if I have any issue in my configuration.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not quite sure if I understand.

Are you referring to GP’s section add-on?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/sections-overview/

Let me know 🙂

COINSI SAS

Hi Leo !

Not, I´m talking about “Elementor section’s template” It is not working with Generatepress.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm it’s unlikely a GP problem but we can go through some debugging tests.

Can you disable all plugins except GP Premium and Elementor and see if that helps?

If not what happens if you disable GP Premium and only keep Elementor activated?

Let me know 🙂

COINSI SAS

I disable everithing except GP and Elementor, but the issue continues… Then I disabled only GP and I could edit. So, Is for that I think the problem is GP, but I don’t really know why.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So when GP Premium is disabled, everything works?

If so we need to find which module is causing the issue.

Can you disable all modules and reactivate them one by one and see which is one is triggering the issue?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/#activate-your-modules

COINSI SAS

Leo. I found the problem. I had a CSS code that was causing the problem. Obviously when I change the theme, the CSS was deleted.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out!

Issues like this is rarely a theme problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.