[Resolved] Issue with HappyForms

Home Forums Support Issue with HappyForms

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Karen

Hello,

I recently installed the Merch theme on my site and updated the plug-in for “Happy Forms”. After updating, WordPress notified me of an error.

Can anyone help with this?

Here are the error details:

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 83 of the file /home/karenf66/public_html/newsite/wp-content/plugins/happyforms/inc/core/templates/parts/customize-single-line-text.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function happyforms_customize_part_logic() in /home/karenf66/public_html/newsite/wp-content/plugins/happyforms/inc/core/templates/parts/customize-single-line-text.php:83
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/karenf66/public_html/newsite/wp-content/plugins/happyforms/inc/core/classes/parts/class-part-single-line-text.php(80): require_once()
    #1 /home/karenf66/public_html/newsite/wp-content/plugins/happyforms/inc/core/classes/class-form-part-library.php(143): HappyForms_Part_SingleLineText->customize_templates()
    #2 /home/karenf66/public_html/newsite/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): HappyForms_Form_Part_Library->customize_templates(”)
    #3 /home/karenf66/public_html/newsite/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #4 /home/karenf66/public_html/newsite/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /home/karenf66/public_html/newsite/wp-admin/customize.php(265): do_action(‘customize_contr…’)
    #6 {main}
    thrown

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s weird. I just recently built a site for our site library with HappyForm without any issues.

Any chance you can check with their support first and see if they know what the issue is?

Let me know 🙂

Karen

Thanks. I’ve reached out to their support.

For now, I’ve disabled the plug-in and seems like the problem is gone.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just curious, is the problem is still if you re-activate it?

Make sure all plugin cache and server cache is cleared as well.

If not then let’s wait to see what their support say 🙂

Karen

Yes. The problem is everything disappears in the Customizer when the HappyForms plugin is re-activated.

I cleared the cache on my server. How do I clear the plugin cache?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Depends if you are using a caching plugin or not.

What if you only keep HappyForm and GP Premium plugins activated?

Might be good to eliminate conflicts from other plugins 🙂

Bob

There is an issue with Happy Forms, for sure. I just purchased Generate Press Premium today. On a fresh install at my hosting company, I tried to use “Article” from the site library. As soon as I imported it, the customizer was disabled. Thinking it might be a fluke, I completely deleted the site and started over. The same thing happened. So, then I started looking and noticed that the “Article” import had installed something called Happy Forms. As soon as I disabled the “Happy Forms” plugin the Customizer once again became available.

I see now that WordPress sent me two automated emails telling me that there was an issue with Happy Forms.

I would bet that this is happening on every install of anything from the site library that uses Happy Forms.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok thanks for reporting this.

We will definitely have a look.

Hopefully HappyForm is already on the issue!

Karen

Hi all,

I heard back from HappyForm’s support team. They released an update to address the bug that caused the error with Customizer. It seems to have fixed the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome.

Thanks for reporting back!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.