[Resolved] Is There A Way To Export Just Primary Menu?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Is There A Way To Export Just Primary Menu?

Home Forums Support Is There A Way To Export Just Primary Menu?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mary Pearson

I have been using Multisite Shared Menu plugin, but it is no longer being supported so I want to stop using it.

All of my sub-domains use the same Primary Menu but have different Secondary Menus. I have about 30 items in the Primary Menu including logged out and logged in items, so I hate to have to manually re-create each one for 8 sub-domains.

Is there a way to export ONLY the Primary Menu items from my main site, so that I can import them to all of my sub-domains?

I have found ways of exporting menus but nothing that allows me to select only the Primary Menu.

Thanks!
    Site is https://christiangays.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Mary Pearson

Thanks Leo. It doesn’t really help me. I did learn that they are in posts and not options, which I must admit is where I first looked, but not sure what to do with it.

I did a search for “Primary” and also for “Menu” but couldn’t find anything relevant.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Mary Pearson

No, I already tried that one before I wrote. It includes all secondary menu items from all sub-domains. There is no option to choose.

I need some way of just exporting primary menu items.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, I don’t think a plugin that specific would exist. You would likely need to get a custom solution written for you.

Mary Pearson

Thank you for letting me know Tom. In that case I will just do them manually. Just wanted to check first if there was an easier solution.

Thanks for the help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.