[Support request] Is it possible to overlay text across a grid with 2 containers

Home Forums Support [Support request] Is it possible to overlay text across a grid with 2 containers

Home Forums Support Is it possible to overlay text across a grid with 2 containers

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Fernando.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Douglas

Hello,
    I want to overlay some text across (on top of) 2 containers. Both containers are in a grid together, side by side, each set to 50% , with a horizontal gap of 10px , and both contain images. Any help would be appreciated.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Douglas,

You can do it as such: https://share.getcloudapp.com/9Zum06k6

Specifically, utilize spacing by setting a negative left or right margin to achieve an overlapping effect.

Set the z-index value as well.

Hope this helps! Kindly let us know how it goes. 🙂

Douglas

Hi Fernando,
    Thank You!
    I had to modify your idea a bit as the containers in the grids already had both background images ,and text over the background images.
    I added a full width container to the grid, then put the overlay text ,centered ,in that container. After that I set new container’s the inner z to 10. Finally, I added -600 top margin, and +500 bottom margin. BINGO!!!!
    A million thanks to you, Fernando.

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Douglas! Glad you were able to achieve the look you were going for. Feel free to reach out anytime if you’ll need assistance with anything else. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.