[Resolved] Invalid itemtype

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Invalid itemtype

Home Forums Support Invalid itemtype

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mark

After installing GP, I received this error from Google: Invalid value in field “itemtype”

This error is on several webpages. Here is the highlighted instance per GC…

<body data-rsssl=”1″ class=”post-template-default single single-post postid-692 single-format-standard wpex-theme wpex-responsive full-width-main-layout no-composer wpex-live-site has-sidebar content-right-sidebar post-in-category-gifts-and-gadgets post-in-category-reviews-and-comparisons sidebar-widget-icons hasnt-overlay-header page-header-disabled wpex-mobile-toggle-menu-icon_buttons_under_logo has-mobile-menu wpex-is-retina wpex-is-mobile-device wpex-window-loaded” itemscope=”itemscope” itemtype=”Article”>

Any suggestions in layman’s terms would be great. I have yoast updated and GP premium. Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Which pages are you seeing these errors?

Most of those classes aren’t actually coming from GP – for example wpex-theme wpex-responsive.

Looks like that might left over from your previous theme?

Mark

The errors are on 21 pages, all posts.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m guessing something was cached when you checked.

None of those body classes are showing up when I check the first post “Inflatable Fishing Float Tube Review: The Cumberland”
    https://www.screencast.com/t/oeVWAFU1Idfv

As I mentioned before, those classes aren’t coming from GP. Looks like it’s coming from another theme.

Mark

Actually, that was my first post with GP. Can you go a few posts down and see if you get the same result?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is for Lillipad Pontoon Diving Board Review:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/36WRLHROZDOe

If you go to any posts, right click and use the browser inspect, you can see all the body tags at the top of the developer window.

Mark

Got it. Thanks.

This is what console says for that same post. Is there something I can do to resolve this issue in console?

<body data-rsssl=”1″ class=”post-template-default single single-post postid-657 single-format-standard wpex-theme wpex-responsive full-width-main-layout no-composer wpex-live-site has-sidebar content-right-sidebar post-in-category-gifts-and-gadgets post-in-category-parts-and-accessories post-in-category-reviews-and-comparisons sidebar-widget-icons hasnt-overlay-header page-header-disabled wpex-mobile-toggle-menu-icon_buttons_under_logo has-mobile-menu wpex-is-retina wpex-is-mobile-device wpex-window-loaded” itemscope=”itemscope” itemtype=”Article”>

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I believe something is just cached from your previous theme.

Make sure you clear all caches that you might have including server cache and plugin cache.

Other than that I wouldn’t worry about it as you can see that it’s clearly not showing in the actual pages/posts.

Mark

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.