[Resolved] Introducing additional features to a site library

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Introducing additional features to a site library

Home Forums Support Introducing additional features to a site library

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

If a site utilizes a theme such as Catalyst that doesn’t feature a shopping car for example, how can WooCommerce be introduced so that it inherits the theme’s style or options such as search?

Should a supporting theme be selected instead?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you installed the Woocommerce plugin on a Site using Catalyst then any styling like fonts, and colors WP Widgets etc. will be styled the same for the woo pages. If the search form is the WP Widget in the side bar then the same style will apply.

If you add a Woo specific widget for the search then it may need some CSS, we can help with that if required.

Anonymous

Thanks David. Have I understood you correctly that the structure of a theme isn’t limited if I enable WooCommerce at a much later date? For example, the menu, the layout of the products, etc.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have I understood you correctly that the structure of a theme isn’t limited if I enable WooCommerce at a much later date?

Exactly. Shouldn’t matter at all.

Anonymous

Thanks Leo. I’ll mark it as resolved now and if I run into issues, I’ll post another topic.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.