[Support request] integrate a constant contact newsletter email into a generate press website

Home Forums Support [Support request] integrate a constant contact newsletter email into a generate press website

Home Forums Support integrate a constant contact newsletter email into a generate press website

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mark

Does generate press have the capability to include an email newsletter that I received into a post on the website (or some way to include the newsletter content (which includes links and videos) into the website? I just received an email (constant contact newsletter) that I would like to include on the website. If not built in to the generate press theme (or the GP premium plugin) are there other methods to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Mark

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so just to be clear you have an email, presumably it is in HTML, and you would like it to be displayed within the post?

Not sure on this if thats the case. Let me know

Mark

Hi David,

Yes, someone sent me an HTML constant contact email Newsletter, and I would like to post it on my site. I tried just copying and pasting into a new post, but that didn’t look good since the newsletter is formatted and has video and images.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark

Installing a WordPress plugin like “Postie” seems a bit extreme to just get one email into the website.

Mark

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm… i am not sure about this.
    Does the email have a ‘view in browser’ version? Could look to embed that although that link may expire.

Mark

I thought about the “view in browser” link too, but unfortunately this one does not have it in there. I know that when I send out Mailchimp campaigns the “View in browser” link is always there, and you would think that Constant Contact would do the same thing, but I don’t see it in the email.

Mark

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am afraid this one has me stumped. I can’t actually find any requests for this on stack or any of the other tech forums.

Mark

OK, well thanks for checking. I would have thought this is such a common situation that there would be tons of articles about it, but I might have guessed wrong.

Mark

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

no problems. real tricky search that one. hope you find a solution.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.