[Resolved] Installed Premium and Now I can't add a post to blog without deactivating.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Installed Premium and Now I can't add a post to blog without deactivating.

Home Forums Support Installed Premium and Now I can't add a post to blog without deactivating.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Stephen

I installed the premium version of this yesterday, which was great however this morning I go to add a new blog post to my site and all I am getting is a completely white screen. If I deactivate the premium plug in I can get back to the normal add post page. What could be the issue?

Thank You.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check what PHP version and the PHP Memory limit on your server. We recommend PHP 7.x and at least 128meg. Let me know.

Stephen

Version 7.1 and where do I find the space?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you’re running WordPress 5.2 then this is available in Tools > Healthcheck > Info > Server. If not your host can confirm.
    If this is high enough then can you disable the different modules in Appearance > GeneratePress and then reactivate one at a time to see if something is conflicting.

Stephen

Memory limit is 256Mb.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That should be more then enough. Can you try disabling the different modules to see if there is a conflict?

Stephen

I disabled every plug in on the site and left the GPPremium on this morning one at a time and it wasn’t until I disabled the GPPremium plug in where I could write a new post.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable each module here one by one and see which one is causing the issue?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/#activate-your-modules

Let us know ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephen

Deactivating the Sections Module did the trick. Thank You.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.