[Support request] installation problem – won't let me configure GP Pro

Home Forums Support [Support request] installation problem – won't let me configure GP Pro

Home Forums Support installation problem – won't let me configure GP Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elisabeth

Hi there
    I’ve successfully installed GP Pro on one website and am now attempting to add it to a second one. The second happens to be a subdomain of a different site, with WP already installed in the subdomain.
    I can upload GP Pro to the plug in section, but when I attempt to set the various bits to ‘active’ in the appearances – Generate Press section it doesn’t appear in the drop down menu under Appearances. When I try to configure GP Pro by adding the license key it takes me to a page and says ‘sorry you can’t access this page’ or similar.
    I’ve deactivated all the other plug ins on that subdomain, excepting WPManage’s Worker plug in (GP Pro is working okay on the other site I’ve got it installed on and configured along with the Worker plug in). I’ve also set the theme to twentyseventeen. Am still getting the same error.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Update: I’ve now deactivated the ManageWP worker plug in and this doesn’t resolve the problem. I should also say that I’ve gone to the log in area of the GP Pro shop and have linked/registered both sites there. Still no change.

Elisabeth

Okay – have just reinstalled the GP Pro plug in (twice). Second time it all worked. Sorry to be a pest! Resolved now.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not a problem. Glad to hear you got it resolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.