[Resolved] Inner Navigation Width – Set to specific px amount

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Inner Navigation Width – Set to specific px amount

Home Forums Support Inner Navigation Width – Set to specific px amount

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hello!

Let me start off by saying that I love GeneratePress! It is my first and only theme!

Anyhow, it is my understanding that the Inner Navigation Width, which refers to the inner container that holds your menu items, can either be set to 1) Full, which will make your menu items span the entire width of your screen; or 2) Contained, which will contain your menu items to the width of your container.

My container is currently set at 1100px, but I am going to be setting my container to 2000px (essentially 100%). I would like to know if there is an option to set my Inner Navigation Width to 1100px and have my container at 2000px. I don’t want to be restricted to having my Inner Navigation Width based on the container width.

Hopefully this makes sense. Please let me know if you need any more information.

PS I am unable to post my website URL as my site is not live at this moment. If it becomes necessary to post it, I’m sure I can figure something out.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

with a little bit of CSS like so:

.inside-navigation.grid-container {
        max-width: 1100px;
    }
    Sam

You rock. Thank you, David!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.