[Resolved] Info message on Product category pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Info message on Product category pages

Home Forums Support Info message on Product category pages

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    _blank

Hi

On the product category pages the Info message view cart banner at top of page has disappeared. When we add a product from Product Archive pages the View Basket bar does n’t appear. It comes up on the Product Page.

Thanks
    Scott

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

EDIT – just need to check something….

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you are using Ajax buttons then the added to cart won’t display as the page needs to reload for it to appear.

_blank

Hi David,

I’m not using any Ajax button that I know off, unless that’s what beaver builder use. The woocommerce Categories are displayed by one of their modules.

Also I tried a complete new instal with just generate press for shop and the same bar does load.

Does it load on your test site?
    Thanks
    Scott

_blank

Sorry meant doesn’t load in the generate press install.

Scott

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So in Dashboard > Woocommerce > Settings > Products –> Add to Cart Behaviour. I believe Ajax Buttons are checked by default. Uncheck it and they should appear.

_blank

Hey David, that worked thanks. No idea why it changed, it was working fine before. Since Gutenberg all kinds of weird stuff is happening. Was it worth it the UX is crap!
    Scott

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.