[Resolved] Incompatibility between Elementro and Generate press

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Incompatibility between Elementro and Generate press

Home Forums Support Incompatibility between Elementro and Generate press

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bernat

Hello,
    Some time ago I have a problem on my website,
    when I open and edit the main page of my website with elementor, and save, the web gives a failure and the server falls (error 503).
    I’ve put a ticket to Elementor, and they say it’s because of an incompatibility with Generate press,
    what can we do?

Php 7.1
    Generate press: GeneratePress 2.2.1.
    Elementor 2.3.5
    Elementor Pro 2.2.5

Error log:

[17-Dec-2018 04:37:17 UTC] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/creactit/public_html/www.******.com/www.******.com/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284
    [17-Dec-2018 10:19:28 UTC] PHP Notice: is_404 se llamó incorrectamente. Las etiquetas de las consultas condicionales no funcionan antes de ejecutar la consulta. Haciéndolo antes, siempre devuelven falso. Por favor, visita Depuración en WordPress para más información. (Este mensaje se añadió en la versión 3.1.0.) in /home/creactit/public_html/www.******.com/www.******.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4161

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GeneratePress is compatible with elementor. And Elementor actually provide this troubleshooting for 500 errors.

https://docs.elementor.com/article/300-500-error-while-using-elementor

Can you test their recommendations and let us know.

Bernat

Hello,
    After doing tests we discovered that it was the Smush plugin, it creates some incompatibility with elementor or generate press.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Elementor and Smush are quite resource intensive plugins. So might be worth checking your server memory

Bernat

Don’t worry, we have disabled it.
    Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.