[Support request] [Improvement] Separate tab for every Element type

Home Forums Support [Support request] [Improvement] Separate tab for every Element type

Home Forums Support [Improvement] Separate tab for every Element type

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dragomir

Hi,

The current Elements feature of GPPremium is great but there is one inconvenience that drives me mad every time I access the Elements page – the fact that all element types are listed intermixed – Hooks, Headers and Layouts. This makes me apply a filter every time I go to that screen and it becomes annoying in the long run.

Could you consider adding 3 separate tabs – Headers, Hooks, Layouts?

If we have the Hooks in a separate list then you could also add Priority as a column, which I often need to refer to when looking at the list and now I have to enter every hook in order to find the priority.

Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback!

So, instead of opening the “All Types” dropdown and choosing an Element, you’d prefer tabs at the top of the page? Would there be a way to enter directly into a specific type, or would you have to click a tab at the top first?

Dragomir

Hi Tom,

Yes, I’d prefer to have 3 separate lists, with quick access to each one. I guess tabs would allow this, If you have other idea then even better, as long as all element types are not shown in a mixed list.

Yes, entering into a specific type directly would be best as a (possible) click would be saved. Which one to put first I don’t know (for me it’s either Headers or Hooks) but this could be configurable.

In fact, my main wish is to have separate sets of columns for every list – as I said above, I want to be able to show the priority for Hooks and I guess currently it is not shown because Priority is not a common property for all element types. I hope that when you separate them, you will expose more columns for each type.

Best regards

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Tabs would be good, as they would allow for one click filtering.

However, it is currently possible, it just takes a couple more clicks: http://prntscr.com/lrly42

Really appreciate the feedback. I’ll play with this ๐Ÿ™‚

Dragomir

Thanks for considering!

Yes, I use the filter now – it just gets annoying to select every time I need to see Hooks only, for example ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.