[Resolved] Impossible to modify the active menu button via CSS when it leads to a post.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Impossible to modify the active menu button via CSS when it leads to a post.

Home Forums Support Impossible to modify the active menu button via CSS when it leads to a post.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Luiz Guilherme

I found out.

the problem occurs when the “Flexbox” option is selected at the same time as the “Fonts” option.

How to solve this?

Luiz Guilherme

I found out

The problem occurs when the “Flexbox” option is selected at the same time as the “Fonts” option.

How to solve this?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like a possible bug – we’ll take a look.
    Did you see my reply here?

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/impossible-to-modify-the-active-menu-button-via-css-when-it-leads-to-a-post/#post-1522419

This will allow you to change icons without the need to load a font.

Luiz Guilherme

Yes, I saw.
    But it is not what I need now, I would really like to use the font mode instead of svg.

My license is about to expire, I don’t know if I will be able to answer here after it expires.

Do you believe it can take too long to solve?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This does indeed look like a bug.

Problem is that fonts need to be applied as a pseudo element, and the <button> element doesn’t allow for that.

It may be necessary to hide the button when the font icon option is active:

.search-form .search-submit {
        display: none;
    }

We’ll take a look at a better solution in GP 3.1.0, although the above may be the best solution as the font icons are something we’re replacing with SVGs.

Luiz Guilherme

Thanks for the Help Tom and David.

I hope you can solve this.

Luiz Guilherme

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.