[Support request] Implementing Google Tag Manager – I cant find the elements section?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Implementing Google Tag Manager – I cant find the elements section?

Home Forums Support Implementing Google Tag Manager – I cant find the elements section?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sophia

Hi All I am trying to add the google tag manager HTML code into my site. I have found the article ‘implementing google tag manager’ in the documentation however my first issue is on the first step. I can’t seem to find the ‘elements’ in the Appearance section as it says in the instructions. I have GP Premium 1.8.3. Has the elements section been moved to a different part of the site? Please help!

Thanks

Sophia

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

make sure you have the Elements module activated in Dashboard > Appearance > GeneratePress.
    Then the menu will be available in Dashboard > Appearance > Elements

Sophia

Thanks David I literally just found this after I posted this- apologies. However, I am struggling with what code I need to paste and where? In your documentation, there are 2 different parts to adding the HTML code to the site. But the information google is giving me does not correspond with the instructions in the documentation?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm it should be the same unless Google changed something recently.

What instructions did they provide?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.