[Resolved] Image Swatches Clipping Issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Image Swatches Clipping Issue

Home Forums Support Image Swatches Clipping Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hello,

I am using the Iconic Attribute Swatches, WooCommerce Configurator, and WooThumbs plugins for this setup. I was trying to keep the swatch sizes down so that it is more usable on smaller displays, so I am using the Large Preview for the Hood Graphic and Side Graphic selections. However, if you mouse over any of the swatches in the left column, the left side of the preview appears behind the Configurator photos, causing it to be clipped off. The same occurs in the right column with the right side of the preview.

I have reached out to the developers of the above listed plugins, and we set up a staging site to experiment with the issue and have tested the following:

Changed to the default Twenty Nineteen theme and the issue was resolved.
    Issue appeared to be fixed by then switching back to Generate Press.
    However, the GP Premium plugin had been disabled by the domain change for the staging site, causing the issue to seem resolved.
    Re-enabling GP Premium caused the issue to reappear.
    Disabled GP Premium Modules individually and isolated the issue to the WooCommerce Module.
    Tried changing WooCommerce related settings through the Customizer, but could not fix the issue.

I thought that it may be related to the z-index of both items, but I could not correct the issue with additional CSS.

Please let me know if there is something else that could be causing this issue.

Sincerely,

Justin

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Give this CSS a shot:

.woocommerce div.product div.summary {
        overflow: visible;
    }

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Rob

Perfect! Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.