[Resolved] Image size on product detail page for Prime theme?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Image size on product detail page for Prime theme?

Home Forums Support Image size on product detail page for Prime theme?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeff

Hi, can someone tell me how I can determine the size of the image that the theme resizes to automatically? The image that I’m referring to is the product detail image when you click on the product from the main home screen. The theme is the Prime theme in the site library, it’s the one that looks like Amazon. If you click any product, you go to a product detail page and the main image you see is the image I’m referring to, which is the Featured Image image when adding the product to the site.

The reason I’d like to know the image size is because I’m trying to avoid the image get stretched out because when I upload a 300×100 image, it get’s stretched out and becomes blurry. I tried right clicking on the big version of the image, but it saves as the original size that I uploaded.

Any idea how I can determine what size the theme auto resizes to?

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Woocommrece images are set in by Woocommerce, you can change the Main Image Width in Customizer > Woocommerce > Products.

The Theme has an option in Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce –> Under single Product > Product Image Area Width – this allocates the % width of your container that the Main Image will occupy.

Just to note: 300px is very small for a Main Image in Woocommerce.

Jeff

Nevermind….I figured it out, thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK glad to hear that

Jeff

Thanks for the response. I think I figured it out just as you were posting your response. thanks again.

Jeff

Hey David, by chance do you know how to remove where it shows as “Regular Price” and “Sales Price”….I would rather it just show the price without showing how it’s on sale. It doesn’t really fit for what I’m selling.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That would need to be configured within WooCommerce plugin itself:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/zh0WQtisBk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.