[Resolved] image from the About page is missing on mobile phone live version

Home Forums Support [Resolved] image from the About page is missing on mobile phone live version

Home Forums Support image from the About page is missing on mobile phone live version

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    susan

The image on my About page is missing when I view it on my iPhone. It does show on the desktop and even shows when I inspect it on the mobile view option while trouble shooting on WordPress. But the live version as shown on my phone shows an empty space with the caption below

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that image has a 404 error – try replacing that image and clear any plugin caches.

susan

Hi Thank you for getting back to me. I replaced the image and now I need to clear the plugin cache. I wasn’t sure how to do that, so when I googled how to ‘clear plugin cache’ i came across several articles that recommend using a -plugin to do this. Do I actually need another plugin or can you direct me on how to do this manually

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’d only have plugin cache if you are using a caching plugin.

Are you using a caching plugin? You can check your list of plugins under Dashboard > Plugins.

Sometimes there is default server cache as well.

susan

I am not using a caching plugin. I reloaded the image and it is still not showing on the iPhone.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just checked using my iPhone and it’s working:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/o2YYKUxrgl

Can you try clearing your browser cache or test with incognito mode?

susan

Yes, it’s working now. I reloaded the image again and then found the cache button on the dashboard

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.