[Resolved] I need your support post content

Home Forums Support [Resolved] I need your support post content

Home Forums Support I need your support post content

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    An Nguyen

Hi All,

I need your help on 2 issues

1/I have had an issue that pagination in a content of post after I used page-break. The pagination display at the end of content however, the location of pagination layout is after the location of some plugin layout like rating post and social share… Can I set its priority as displaying before these plugins? Or can I set the order display these things after main content? You can view the link that I attached.

2/I used this code below to set feature for the first widget in a post page, it works fine. However, I can not set this for the 4th widget. How can I set for a specific widget?

.sidebar .widget:first-child {
    	background-color: #2F7E13;
    	color: #fff;
    }

.sidebar .widget:first-child .widget-title,
    .sidebar .widget:first-child a:not(.button) {
    	color: #fff;
    }

Thanks,
    An

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. Those plugins are filtering the_content, the post navigation is hooked in below the_content. To move the plugin content below the post nav you would need to:
    a. Check that the plugin provides a shortcode option
    b. Use a Hook Element to add the shortcode to your posts.

2. This selector: .sidebar .widget:first-child chooses the first widget, if you want the 4th you would :nth-child ie.

.sidebar .widget:nth-child(4)

An Nguyen

Hi David,

1/ If these plugins don’t support short-code, how can I move pagination layout before these?

2/ Thanks David. This code worked fine!

Thanks,
    An

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Then things get complicated. Best to check the plugins provide a shortcode or PHP function for display.

An Nguyen

Hi David,

One of them supports shortcode. How can I set it after pagination layout of a post?

I did like this: First create new hook ‘after-content’ -> add shortcode -> set priority 20 (I want it less priority than pagination layout of a post) display rule “all posts” . However, it still displays before the pagination layout of a post. I wondered if I did something wrong?

Thanks

An Nguyen

Thanks David,

This issue can be handled by using hook and short-code.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to hear that

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.