[Resolved] I have 2 password protected pages. How do I change the pre-login words on them?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] I have 2 password protected pages. How do I change the pre-login words on them?

Home Forums Support I have 2 password protected pages. How do I change the pre-login words on them?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nicole

Before logging in, the password protected pages say “This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:”. I want to change it to say something like “This content is password protected. To view this content please enter the password below. If you don’t know the password, please contact me so I can email it to you.”

Where/how do I change the wording?

thx,
    Nicole

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Nicole

Thank you for kindly suggesting that page, but I’m a newbie so that page looks like a foreign language to me. Are you able to provide an example of how it might go?

Just to clarify: You know how you can choose for a page to be public, private, or password protected? I chose password protected (I don’t have a separate “password page” per se).

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The plugin might be the best method. The alternative would require you to adjust some PHP.

Let me know if it doesn’t do the trick ๐Ÿ™‚

Nicole

Oh sorry! I didn’t see the plugin option you had posted. I’ll try that. Thx Tom!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.