[Support request] I desire GeneratePress Merch! Does it exist? Will it? Could it?

Home Forums Support I desire GeneratePress Merch! Does it exist? Will it? Could it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 5 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bodie

Awhile back I saw Tom sporting a snazzy GeneratePress T-Shirt and subtle envy quietly entered my heart. I asked myself, where might I procure? I think I even asked on the Facebook page, but alas, nothing yet.

Is there any GP merch anywhere? I would LOVE a t-shirt as well as some stickers.

Is there any hope?

Tom Lead Developer

We’ve actually been trying to set up a merch site. Trouble is, we’ve been having a hard time finding high-quality t-shirts/clothing to print our logo on. I really don’t want to sell cheap shirts that will fade/be uncomfortable.

If anyone has any suggestions, we’d appreciate it! 🙂

Bodie

Hey Tom!

Thanks for the reply. A lot of app developers and podcasters in the Mac community have used Cotton Bureau to print their shirts, and I must say after having ordered one that they are amazing quality. Almost everyone I hear selling shirts on my various geek podcasts are going through Cotton Bureau.

Check ’em out!

https://cottonbureau.com

Tom Lead Developer

Awesome – thank you! I’ll take a look 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.