[Resolved] I can't scroll to bottom of page, on longer pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] I can't scroll to bottom of page, on longer pages

Home Forums Support I can't scroll to bottom of page, on longer pages

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rocky

Hi,

For some reason it’s cutting off the bottom of longer web pages and stops in the middle of the page and you can’t scroll any further. Not sure why.

http://www.hnjknights.com

Thanks for your help

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This is most likely because your entire website is in an iframe. Any reason for this?

Rocky

not that I know of, how do I get rid of it? I don’t have any plugins that are adding it. Not sure how it got there.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Good question, did someone else set the site up for you?

It looks like WordPress is installed in a /wordpress/ folder on your server.

You’ll want to:

1. Go to “Settings > Reading” and change the URLs to yoursite.com instead of yoursite.com/wordpress – NOTE: This will make your site unreachable until you complete step 2.

2. Move all files from the /wordpress/ folder to the root folder (up one level).

First, I would delete any index.html-like files you have in the root, which is probably where the iframe is coming from.

Rocky

thanks – yes someone else set this up and is hosting it. I will check with them about fixing this issue.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem, it shouldn’t be difficult for them to fix 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.