[Resolved] I can't resize image in WordPress even with all muy plugins desactivated

Home Forums Support [Resolved] I can't resize image in WordPress even with all muy plugins desactivated

Home Forums Support I can't resize image in WordPress even with all muy plugins desactivated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eva

Hi everybody,
    I have been trying to resize an image in the Medios library but is not possible. I have tried to desactivate every plugin but even though I can not do it. I hava no webpage uploaded yet.
    Thank you in advance for your help, best regards,
    Eva

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so if you select an an image in the Media library and click edit image are the options to scale or crop not available ? or are they not being applied ?

Personally – i would rescale the image outside of WordPress using your fav photo editor and re-upload with a different filename ( Note: WordPress has a habit of not letting go of an old image if the new image has the same filename )

Eva

I know I can do it outside wordpres but for small crop stuff it was useful.I have checked with a differet new image and then it was possible. Thanks for the info about the info “WordPress has a habit of not letting go of an old image if the new image has the same filename” That was very helpful. Thank you!!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The media library can be troublesome sometimes with resizing images – generally because of filenames being held in the database. Sounds like you got it working ( for some images ) 🙂

Eva

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.