[Resolved] How to remove translucent red effect from WP Show Posts header Element

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to remove translucent red effect from WP Show Posts header Element

Home Forums Support How to remove translucent red effect from WP Show Posts header Element

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WebDevForge

Hi, I’m creating a website for a local art magazine and most of their images are black and white handmade cartoon, so, when I use the WP Show Posts header element from the Dispatch theme, a red translucent filter is being automatically applied to the images on the header.
    Could you please help me removing it by replacing the CSS property that does this? I’ve already tried using the Google Chome Developer Tools to inspect and overwrite the properties but no success so far.
    Thanks in advance!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the site uses CSS found in the Customizer > Additional CSS. Look for this block of code:

.wpsp-card .wpsp-content-wrap {
        position: absolute;
        bottom: 0;
        left: 0;
        right: 0;
        padding: 5% 8%;
        -webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
        box-sizing: border-box;
        background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35);
        background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left bottom, left top, color-stop(30%, rgba(80, 50, 50, 0.5)), to(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)));
        background: linear-gradient(0deg, rgba(80, 50, 50, 0.5) 30%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 100%);
        pointer-events: none;
    }

And delete these three CSS properties:

background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35);
    background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left bottom, left top, color-stop(30%, rgba(80, 50, 50, 0.5)), to(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)));
    background: linear-gradient(0deg, rgba(80, 50, 50, 0.5) 30%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 100%);
    WebDevForge

Perfect!
    It was right under my nose! LOL
    Thank you very much! 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.