[Support request] How to remove the default image in home page

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to remove the default image in home page

Home Forums Support How to remove the default image in home page

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Humble.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Humble

After installing , I see a default image in my home page which I would like to change to different one.

https://www.humblec.com/

Can you help me on this ?

I also have another issue where https://www.humblec.com/blog/ page archive comes to only 1/3 rd of the window or left alligned, I want full content width for this page.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. Edit the Home Page and change the Featured Image.

2. Can you disable autoptimize so i can see whats effecting the Blog page.

Humble

Hi David,thanks,I have removed the featured image. thanks..
    Also deactivated autooptimize, can you check on the content width on BLOG page..

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That last post in your Blog list ie. Ceph CSI driver deployment in a kubernetes cluster is causing some issues its reporting a fatal error – looks like the post contains some busted code as well as some CSS that is affecting the blog layout.

Humble

Hey David, it looks like I got the problematic code block, I was using tags <pre> and </pre> to enable some code plugin to highlight the code specific area and after removing that, it looks like the post can be viewed.

Still to figure out which plugin want that code wrapping..

However, still the archive page of blog is not using full width.

Secondly,

this tag ( <pre> and </pre>) is used by many posts in the blog articles, is there a way to remove it in bulk to avoid the critical error in loading the post?

Thanks for your support!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Every broken post looks to be generating a #error-page in its output which is where the messed up styling is coming from.

I think you would need to search and replace those tags in the database.

Humble

Hi David, Sure, will do that.

Meanwhile, what could be the method to get the full width blog page ?

Humble

Hi David, Looks like after removing that tags, its showing full width for blog. OR was it that, you did some changes to the configuration from your end to correct it ?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not anything we did – or could do 🙂

Once all the broken tags were removed i assume no more more #error-page CSS was leaking on to the blog page.

Humble

I see.thanks for the support David. I do have some issues with performance of the website, not sure I can continue here or start a new thread. please let me know your thoughts.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Best to start a new thread.

Humble

Sure.. thanks for your quick and awesome support. !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.