- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Leo.
September 14, 2019 at 10:02 pm #1009694dongsoon
Is it possible?
Currently, I applied the page hero and applied the traditional woocommerce product image format.
The current page address is shown below.
I want to move the product image to the page hero part. This is likely to be page hero + image slide format.
See the image below.
Is this change possible?
What should I do to make this change?
ThanksSeptember 14, 2019 at 10:09 pm #1009698LeoStaffCustomer Support
That will certainly require some custom coding which is out of the scope of this forum unfortunately.
An easier solution would be to use a slider plugin and insert it using the header element.
My preference is Smart Slider 3.
Let me know if this helps 🙂September 14, 2019 at 10:53 pm #1009707dongsoon
thank you for the reply. I will consider applying the slider plug-in you recommended.
So is it easy to make the following change?
1. Second image show first. Because the featured image is shown on the page hero.
2. Add an arrow to move the image left and right. Attaching a lot of images takes up too much space because each shows a thumbnail image.
3. Thumbnail image size makes smaller.
September 15, 2019 at 7:45 am #1009916LeoStaffCustomer SupportSeptember 15, 2019 at 9:23 am #1010048dongsoon
Thanks for your advice
Consider the slider plugin you suggested. However, applying the slider plug-in is too slow. I think fast speed is more important than beautiful design.
Of course I know it’s not easy either.
That’s why we need some references to solve this problem. In particular, problems 2 and 3 are urgent.
– 2.Add an arrow to move the image left and right. Attaching a lot of images takes up too much space because each shows a thumbnail image.
– 3.thumbnail image size makes smaller
If you have any references or similar examples, please let me know.
ThanksSeptember 15, 2019 at 7:06 pm #1010242LeoStaffCustomer Support
Sorry I don’t have any examples that will help you to accomplish that – the gallery is coming from WooCommerce entirely so maybe their support can point you in the right direction?
A plugin like this might also help:
https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-products-slider/September 15, 2019 at 8:11 pm #1010272dongsoon
I Fully understand what you say.
Thank you for your help
I will consider Smart slide 3. As a result of a review of the Free version, there seems to be no unnecessary speed reduction.September 15, 2019 at 9:27 pm #1010283LeoStaffCustomer SupportSeptember 15, 2019 at 9:27 pm #1010284
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.