[Resolved] How to make masonry exhibit all posts at same height?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to make masonry exhibit all posts at same height?

Home Forums Support How to make masonry exhibit all posts at same height?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marco

I’m trying to make my website look like this one (http://www.momtricks.com), which uses GeneratePress and has been featured in this topic.

It seems to use the masonry option, and all the posts contain a featured image and a post summary.

You can see that all posts of a same row are vertically aligned between the 3 columns, even when the post summary is 1 or 3 lines long.

I am trying to make my website have vertically aligned posts just like momtricks.com, but currently if I make a post summary a little bit longer than the other 2, than it breaks the alignment.

How can I make all posts of the same row vertically aligned?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Marco,

This currently isn’t possible without some pretty decent modification, but it’s a top priority for the next version of Blog.

I’ll update this thread when I have the modification done, and I can send it your way for testing.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Marco

Thanks Tom, you are awesome!

Thomas

Hi Tom,
    I’m interested in that, too. And willing to test, although I may be offline for a few days over Christmas.
    Thomas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you both have GP Premium shoot me an email to support@generatepress.com to test it out ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.