[Support request] How to make items for sale list

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to make items for sale list

Home Forums Support How to make items for sale list

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hi, I Purchased GP Premium about two years ago, I learned how to make navigational menus, customizing header, add codes or words to the header through GP Hooks, add footer, add blogs etc. But i have not been able to make a list of items for sale, such as 20 or 30 items that people can click on and make them larger and see the price etc. I know i can do this through woocommerce or other shopping carts, but how if i do not want to use shopping carts, want customers or visitors to be able to see the items, see the price and enlarge them in a norganized way. What i have been doing is making a navigational menu and for example antiqe rugs and visitors can click on and see some antique rugs pictures and size and price in text editor, which is not a good way, need help in this area.thanks. Sam

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Sam,

This isn’t quite related to GP, more of a general WordPress help which we try to limit in this forum.

WooCommerce sounds like the way to go to me. How can people buy anything without the shopping car system though?

If you can provide an example of what you are going for, I can try to point you in the right direction.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.