[Resolved] How to Increase the font size in a list

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to Increase the font size in a list

Home Forums Support How to Increase the font size in a list

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Karen

I am getting a Google error that the font on my blog is too small for mobile viewing. They told me to increase all fonts on my blog to 22pt. I can do that everywhere but in the lists. I can’t seem to increase the font of lists at all. Suggestions on how I can increase the font in lists that I have in the blog post?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Karen

Sure.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Right now you’ve increased your font size using inline styles, which is not a good idea. It will make it very difficult to ever change again without going through every single post.

Instead, increase your body font size in Customize > Typography > Body.

Hope this helps!

Karen

Yes, that is true. That was worrying me – thus the reason for the post here.

When I looked for solutions online for “mobile font too small to read errors” the only suggestion was a CSS addition to control the mobile font size. I didn’t want to add any CSS change without checking with you guys first so I am glad to know that I can customize the body font.

In that article, I also saw a CSS fix for ensuring that the pictures didn’t bleed over in mobile but I left that alone. Is that something I need to worry about? I didn’t see any way to make any changes for images in the theme.

Thanks for the help. I will make the change and put the font size back to maybe a 14pt so it is an easier read on Desktop as well.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You shouldn’t have to worry about that – the theme does everything it can to make your website mobile responsive by default. All you need to do is make sure the font size setting is large enough and you should be good to go πŸ™‚

Karen

Thank you for all of your help. Google just verified that my site has passed now. Yea!!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.