[Resolved] How to import the Sites from sites library?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to import the Sites from sites library?

Home Forums Support How to import the Sites from sites library?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ozgur Zeren

Ive been searching for the last 30 minutes on google and in docs, but i cant find how to do it.

How do i import a preset site from site library to my generatepress premium?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Have you checked out the video at the top of the Site Library page?:

https://generatepress.com/site-library/

Ozgur Zeren

The thing is, i dont have any Modules or Site Library buttons at the top of that Generatepress settings page…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, that can happen if:

1. Your PHP version is less than 5.4. If that’s the case, get it upgraded. That’s an insecure version that can leave your site vulnerable.

2. Your server can’t communicate with gpsites.co.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Ozgur Zeren

Your PHP version is less than 5.4. If that’s the case, get it upgraded. That’s an insecure version that can leave your site vulnerable.

I see. Its 5.3, maintained by CentOS project. So its not insecure. But seeing how your plugin requires 5.6, i’ll see if i can move this install to another location…

Thanks.

Ozgur Zeren

Though, is there a way in which i can manually download and import it? Through SQL or file operations or code editing? That would save a lot of trouble moving the site.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Unfortunately not – there’s a lot of internal stuff that needs to happen in order to import the site.

Your host should be able to at least upgrade you to PHP 5.6. WordPress recommends PHP 7, as it’s way faster and more secure than the old versions.

Ozgur Zeren

I’ll see what i can do. Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem!

Marzuqi

Hi there, I use PHP 7.2 but I dont have any Modules or Site Library buttons at the top of that Generatepress settings page? How come?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check that you have the latest GPP plugin installed and activated and you have entered your license key

gianfranco

I have the same problem. I’ve brought yesterday GP Premium but the version is generatepress 214 Gp premium1.7.2
    What have i to do??????

gianfranco

@marzuqi @ozgur how did you solve the problem?

Ozgur Zeren

I dont remember what happened with this particular issue, but it just recurred:

On PHP 7, with latest GeneratePress, GP premium 1.7.8, the license saved with GP premium and GP premium is able to receive updates, i am not able to import sites:

The site library selection appears, i can browse sites, but when i go to their details, the ‘Get Started’ button is not clickable and there is no other way to ge the json of the theme. So im not able to import a site to a 2nd. installation of GeneratePress + GP Premium which i activated in generatepress.com

I would appreciate pointers.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

When you right click the page and choose “Inspect”, are there any errors in the “Console” tab?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.