[Support request] How to create this and remove Previous post from footer bar?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to create this and remove Previous post from footer bar?

Home Forums Support How to create this and remove Previous post from footer bar?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ravi Dixit

I am using Dispatch, Today I came to know that single post is showing the Previous post two times.

One is after the post which is good and another is just before footer menus which is not looking good, see here https://prnt.sc/pto7j1.

I want to remove the second one and keep the first, but I checked in Footer Bar in widgets area but didn’t found anything added there.

And the second this is, I want to create a Div like this one: https://prnt.sc/pto3my for interlinking the post in my new posts.

It should also contain featured image and title. I want it to work automatically, I don’t have to add excerpt and image manually.

It should be placed when I add the title.

Thanks in Advance,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

did you install Volume before installing Dispatch?

Both of the sites uses a Hook Element in Appearance > Hooks. So you will see two elements named: Custom Post navigation – you need to remove the one set to before_footer to keep the in content navigation.

Ravi Dixit

Hey, David!

Thanks for the help, Yes I had installed volume before installing Dispatch.

I will remove that hook and it will work fine.

Please help me to make the same div as I shared a screenshot for…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is that output a ‘related post’? As the current post navs are just previous and next post.

Ravi Dixit

No, they have interlinked their other posts.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So is that just the next post in ascending order or is that link specified?

Ravi Dixit

It is not the next post in ascending order.

It is just a post link specified.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That would require a plugin. Something like WP Show Posts but i am not sure what the easiest way for you to select which post to display would be.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.