[Support request] How to Create & Add Custom Hook before Woocommerce Tabs Starts

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to Create & Add Custom Hook before Woocommerce Tabs Starts

Home Forums Support How to Create & Add Custom Hook before Woocommerce Tabs Starts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Manish Jassal

Hi Admin,

I create a custom hook using elements. But how I implement it before Woocommerce Tabs, as I couldn’t find any place in the hook location list.

My custom hook name is “woocommerce_before_tabs”. Please tell me what would I do.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the hook that exists just before the tabs is:

woocommerce_after_single_product_summary

Kim

Hi David, this hook seems to work wrong. It displays the content after the tabs not before. I also would like to add some information before the tabs. Is there a workaround?

Many thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

In the hook element try setting the Priority to a lower number ( it defaults at 10 ) – 5 should move it up.

Kim

Hi David,

just tried it it, but unfortunately it doesn’t accept the “-“. It’s always deleted on saving.

Kim

Works fine without the “-” and Priority set to 5. Thanks a lot 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help. Sorry that ‘hyphen’ was confusing. Priorty starts from 1 to whatever… and has to be a positive integer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.