[Resolved] How to create a fillable multiquestion checklist

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to create a fillable multiquestion checklist

Home Forums Support How to create a fillable multiquestion checklist

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Linda

Does GP Premium have a way to create a fillable questionnaire?

I have a Word document created ages ago with 12 questions, each of which had 2 – 3 choices for user to click online. The UX was klunky since it was created with macros that most people want to stay away from.

I tried Adobe Acrobat DC to edit and re-save the document as a pdf, and uploaded it to our draft site. When I accessed it as an anonymous user, however, it looked great BUT it was not clickable.

Do you have a feature that will do this? If not, can you suggest how I can do it? I’m minimally technical and have to do this on my own.

Thanks,

Linda

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Nothing built-in to the theme or premium plugin for this.

Maybe take a look at the suggestions in this article?
    https://deliciousthemes.com/wordpress-questionnaire-quiz-plugins/

You can also consider using a service like this:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/

Then just link people to it on your site.

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Linda

Thank for the suggestion and the links, Leo.I know Survey Monkey, but they have become too expensive for us at this point.

I’ll check out the various plugins in your link. Had hoped to avoid a plugin solution (concerned about slowing down site), but it seems as if it is the best solution.

I appreciate your help on this! You guys are wonderfully responsive and helpful!!

Linda

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Linda

Leo, I just received email notification about a reply. I replied to your “no problem” message earlier today with what I found out from our host.

Did you receive that reply? It had a bunch of code about the error message in it. If you didn’t, I’ll write it again.

Thanks,

Linda

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No I didn’t receive anything.

Is it related to this topic?

If not please open a new topic.

Thanks!

Linda

Leo, my apologies! I’m so spun by all the technical issues I’m trying to cope with that I mixed up my 2 support tickets to GP! You had answered this question with your earlier suggestions, which I’m exploring now. I’d been in touch on a second ticket about the issue I wrote above. Duh!

BUT I did click “happy with your support” and have written a review (5 star of course) because of your wonderful support – and the theme itself.

Sorry for the (my) confusion,

Linda

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Thank you πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.