[Resolved] How to change the product heading?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to change the product heading?

Home Forums Support How to change the product heading?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bestiale

Hello,

I activated the WooCommers module on my website and I noticed that the heading of my product’s title is H1. How can I change it to H2 or H3?
    The problem is that right now for H1 heading I am using white color. And if the product title stays in the same size H1, nobody will see it on the page. I can’t change the color, because I am using H1 on my home page.

Thanks!
    Iliyana

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you tried the settings in Customizer > Colors > WooCommerce?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Bestiale

Hi Leo,

Yes, I tried. The problem is that on my home page my H1 title is with white color and I want to stay like that. The product title is H1 so it also uses the same white color.
    So the question is – can I change the product title from H1 to H2? Or if you can figure out a way to use two different colors for H1 title for two different pages, that also be a solution.

Thanks!
    Iliyana

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It would be better for SEO to keep it as an H1.

Instead of setting your H1 elements to white globally as you have, I would use the options inside your Page Header to make the text color white.

Then you can change the H1 color in the Customizer to something that will be visible on white backgrounds.

Bestiale

Hi Tom,

Can you tell me where I can change the color only on the front page header?

Thanks!
    Iliyana

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It looks like you’re using our old Page Headers module, so you’d find your Page Header in the “Pages Headers” area of your Dashboard.

Then you’d need to tweak the text color option: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-header-content/

Bestiale

Thanks, it worked.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.