1) I have added a sidebar and set the format to sidebar-content-sidebar
and I added the table of contents to the left sidebar via shortcode
but the table of contents appears on the top of the page and I don’t have a sidebar.
2) I tried to add the image below the H1 header as an icon but I don’t know how to add it as html. I added it as an image but then I guess that that is like adding any image to a post and I assume that an icon with be faster to load.
1. Yes, I did have it on auto insert which I have since canceled but my left sidebar is still not appearing. The content is in a widget – left sidebar which might not be the correct place.
2. I didn’t resolve this. I just added an image. I would like it to look like the Avery sample site.
Thanks for the response.
1) TOC+. I can change if you have a better option. I only just installed it.
2) In the demo the logo looked pretty and it was a SVG and not a PNG. How do I get it to look as nice as it did in the demo?