[Support request] How do i make navigation layout smaller without effecting Logo size?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How do i make navigation layout smaller without effecting Logo size?

Home Forums Support How do i make navigation layout smaller without effecting Logo size?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sean

How do I change the size of my navigation layout separate from my navigation logo or vice-versa?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you’re wanting to increase the logo size without effecting the height of the nav, the best thing to do would be crop the original logo image. Let me know if i have misunderstood..

Sean

Sorry if this is not clear, I want to keep the logo size the same but make the navigation bar smaller, when I try to make the navigation bar smaller it automatically makes the logo smaller as well making too hard to see.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Your logo image is square with a lot of white space above and below it. Try cropping the image to remove the white space. Then you will be able to reduce the nav height without it considerably reducing the logo size.

Sean

Got it working, thanks David!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.