I need to change the Post title font style in the blog homepage and not the single post title (H1). How do I do this? I can see options to change different heading (H1 to H6) but I don’t see anyone specifically to change the tile at the blog homepage.
I would really appreciate a solution to this. Thank you.
I want to style the features of the Blog homepage separately. I would be delighted if you can also provide me with the CSS to do so.
I want to
1. Adjust the font excerpt on the blog homepage (font style, size and colour)
2. Control the padding separately.
3. adjust the Read more button location and colour.
here is a sample picture of what I would love to achieve http://prntscr.com/ohgvtq
4. How can I make all the links to be underlined when hovered?
5. The heading1 (H1) bottom margin does not adjust when I move the adjustment bar. How can I fix this?