[Support request] How can I ensure that my page builder settings prevail over GP?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How can I ensure that my page builder settings prevail over GP?

Home Forums Support How can I ensure that my page builder settings prevail over GP?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jens

GeneratePress Theme sometimes overrides my Thrive Architect (Page builder) settings. And I don’t know why.
    How can I make sure that the Thrive Architect settings prevail?

Examples are the color of the buttons, the size of the images or the presentation of my blog posts with excerpts, where for some posts the full content is presented.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

How can I make sure that the Thrive Architect settings prevail?

You will need to check with the plugin support to see if there are any settings you need to overwrite the theme settings.

Examples are the color of the buttons, the size of the images or the presentation of my blog posts with excerpts, where for some posts the full content is presented.

Page builders don’t usually work on index pages (blog, archive etc) and it looks to be the case for you (it’s all currently GP).

You will need to check with Thrive’s support to see if you can actually modify that page with the page builder.

Let me know what they say 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.