[Support request] How can I change background color on wpshowposts?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How can I change background color on wpshowposts?

Home Forums Support How can I change background color on wpshowposts?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,

I am using wpshowposts to list posts on the the last 2 rows of my website with categories “ultimo en salud” and “ultimo en cabello”.

I manage to change container background color to a light gray now I would like to change background color of the listed posts from the light gray to white? How I can do this?

Thanks,

Sara

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can try some CSS like this:

#wpsp-3764 .wp-show-posts-inner {
        background-color: #fff;
    }

As mentioned in another post, this is a support forum for GP so please bit a mindful on all the WPSP questions you’ve been asking.

WPSP is a separate product with its own pro support forum as well:
    https://wpshowposts.com/support/area/pro-support/

Thank you.

Anonymous

It does not seem to work, is only working on one row in “Cabello” one, and not all like its suppose to but, for what I read that you mention on another post and now here again it seems that you cannot be bother to ask about this plugin you offer and that is why even solution you gave me is not even complete its a partial solution.

Can you please tell me where I can find the support team from that could support me about generatepress and wpshowposts plugin because it seems I am in the wrong support forum.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What exactly isn’t working? I’m not seeing my CSS being added currently.

As for support forums, questions related to GP should be in this forum, and questions related to WPSP should be in the WPSP forum:
    https://wpshowposts.com/support/area/pro-support/

Anonymous

Ok so basically to get support on wpshowposts I need to get Pro version, that is what you intend to tell me? That is why you cannot be bother to be ask about it until I spend money on it? That is how generatepress staff mentality works?

Your CSS code was added and resulted on working only on “ultimo en cabello” and not on other posts listing like “ultimo en salud”

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It would certainly be nice if you’d consider the pro version of the show posts as you seem to have lots of questions directly related to the plugin.

I’m just trying to fair to all users and following our forum rules 🙂

We would need to target each list separately so the CSS doesn’t apply to all WPSP list you have:

#wpsp-3764 .wp-show-posts-inner, #wpsp-3776 .wp-show-posts-inner {
        background-color: #fff;
    }

The above would target the “ultimo en cabello” and “ultimo en salud” lists.

Anonymous

In pro version I can do all this types of customizations without coding?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Anonymous

Just one last question Leo, with pro version can I change position of where to show categories (terms) Like lets say on the website I placed on text box? Or that would require coding? Between image and title?

Thanks again!

Sara

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It would require some coding. But maybe the Cards option in the pro module might be helpful?
    https://demos.wpshowposts.com/cards/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.