[Support request] How can I add styling to individual Post Category pages so they look consistent

Home Forums Support [Support request] How can I add styling to individual Post Category pages so they look consistent

Home Forums Support How can I add styling to individual Post Category pages so they look consistent

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susan

HI – I’m working on a site that the client started formatting in Generate Press. I’ve added the pro Beaver Builder plugin. I created a new main Post page, called “Stories Through Art_Test”, to show the client how the post pages could look much better than what she set up under “Stories Through Art”, however I’m not sure how to get the specific Category sub-pages set up so they look like the formatting I’ve set up on this main Post page. Is there a plugin or a way for me to format each Category page so it looks like what I set up already on the “Stories Through Art_Test” page? I’m not seeing an option to style Category pages like the main pages, in Beaver Builder. The client has GP installed, however I’m not seeing a Child Theme here. Please advise.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you want to style the archive / category pages using Beaver Builder then you would need the Beaver Themer add-on. Can’t access the Site to see if there is any simple CSS workaround to style the GP blog to match.

Susan

Okay – I’ll get BB Themer installed and then ask you to access the site to help me, if that’s okay…thanks much!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Beaver Themer will allow you to style the post grid the same as their post widget. So it should be fairly straightforward. Any issues you would need to ask their support ๐Ÿ™‚

Susan

Okay – thanks, David!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.