[Resolved] Horizontal image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Horizontal image

Home Forums Support Horizontal image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Juned

Hi,

Why this image is appearing in horizontal and not in vertical like other images at this page? How do I make it look vertical?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Juned,

May we know how you uploaded the image? What happens if you try to reupload the image? It seems to be rendered from this scaled file: https://springmop.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Ergo-Spray-Bottle-600ml-SpringMop-1-scaled.jpg.webp

May we also know how it’s being converted to webp? Are you using a plugin? If so, can you try disabling this temporarily and check if the issue still exists. If indeed the issue is being caused by this, you would need to check the settings of this plugin.

Can you also check your settings in Cloudflare as it seems to be loaded from there?

Kindly try #1 here as well so we can assure that no other plugin is causing this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Kindly let us know how it goes. 🙂

Juned

Hey Fernando,

Thanks for your finding.

Yes I am using Imagify. And after I deactivated it, the image was normal. But again after activation, the image again appeared as horizontal.

How do I resolve it?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the issue may be that the original image contained EXIF data that is dictating the orientation which is only apparent after the image has been converted.

I suggest you speak with Imagify support as its there process that is introducing the issue.

Juned

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your support. I will follow up further with Imagify team.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.