[Resolved] Hoping you can show me some insight with an elementor issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hoping you can show me some insight with an elementor issue

Home Forums Support Hoping you can show me some insight with an elementor issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    susan

I’m not sure how to upload a screen shot I took that shows the issue I’m have with elementor. What is happening is that the preview window no longer display full height. There is a small space at the top that shows the workspace, but the rest of the page is a empty black space. I deleted and reinstalled the plugin at least twice, cleared the cache a couple of times, logged in and out of wordpress…

From what I can see in the Chrome inspector is that

…is set to display:none. When I uncheck this in the inspector tools, the div reappears as it should.

I would like to upload an two images to show you exactly what I’m seeing. Is there any way I can do that?

Elementor was working fine two days ago

Thank you!
    Susan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Susan,

I’ve seen some reports of this regardless of the theme being used lately. Do you have Google Adsense on the page? If so, does the issue resolve itself if the ads are temporarily disabled?

susan

Yes I do have then enabled, I’ll try to temporarily disable them…
    Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can also try installing AdBlock as a workaround solution for now if you want to keep the ads enabled πŸ™‚

susan

I added an Adblock Chrome extension on my browser and it seemed to work!…for now πŸ˜‰

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.