[Resolved] Hook for adding skus to WooCommerce Search

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hook for adding skus to WooCommerce Search

Home Forums Support Hook for adding skus to WooCommerce Search

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jo

I am almost ready to go live with an update WordPress WooCommerce site. After getting all products added I tested the Product Search and it is not very good. Is there a way to use a hook to add the skus to the search? I did some research and one suggestion was using a hook. If I could get it to recognize the sku that would help and I could go live. I am looking for a really good WooCommerce product search that actually does what you want it to. Any suggestions?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Are you trying to add the actual sku number to the products, or are you wanting to be able to search for products by entering the sku?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Jo

Hi Tom,

I am wanting to be able to search for products by entering the sku. I already have them entered into each product. My problem is that the WooCommerce product search doesn’t really search for what I’m actually asking it to. It comes up with many random results. I thought by adding the sku to the search it might at least come up with the correct product.

Thanks, jo

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You could try a plugin like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search-by-sku-for-woocommerce/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Jo

Thanks Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.