[Resolved] Hook after slideout menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hook after slideout menu

Home Forums Support Hook after slideout menu

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by David.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tolis

hello i have made a hook and put it to after to after_slideout_navigation but i have off canvas menu and on desktop and mobile and the hook appears only in desktop…but i dont want it in desktop, i want the hook only in mobile slideout menu.

Thanks in advance.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question and point us to where we should be looking at?

You can use the private information field.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

tolis

I have off canvas menu on in desktop and mobile..and hooked social icons to generate_after_slideout_navigation , i want the hook to appear only in mobile off canvas menu

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

EDIT

Looks like you have GB Pro – if so then you can select the Buttons block and you will find the display options to hide the button on desktop in the Advanced tab

ORIGINAL REPLY

edit the block element, select the Buttons block ( thats the outer wrapper block not the individual buttons ) and in Advanced > Additional CSS Class(es) add:

hide-on-desktop hide-on-tablet

tolis

yeah i have both pro , i hide it in desktop but it still doenst show up in mobile

tolis

I solved it Thank you ๐Ÿ˜‰ the problem was that i copied the block from the hook that i use on dekstop and use it and in mobile hook. made another block and solved.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found the issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.